Terms and Conditions
Last revised: December 27th, 2019.
The following “Terms and Conditions” govern the delivery of service provided by “Rigel Design Works” (“us”, “we”, “our”) to the “Client”.
- Minors are advised to use this website and our services with the help of an adult. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions without consent from the client. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Kenya.
- All work is carried out by Rigel Design Works on the understanding that the client has agreed to our terms and conditions.
We offer services in:
- Digital Marketing
- Web and App design
- Motion Graphics
- Software Development
We may provide services to the client that are not listed above but are complementary and aid in the success of the client’s project.
- Clients can reach us through phone call on +254 (0) 723 259118 or +254 (0) 738 474400, email on [email protected] or via our social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn and WhatsApp(+254723259118) as given on the footer sections of this website or through our contact page.
Project reception and Acceptance
- We reserves the right to refuse service if the requests are not aligned with our business policies or are outside our scope of services.
- The time period required to complete any project will be discussed individually with the client. However, although we try our best to deliver on time, we do not guarantee any time estimates.
Invoicing, Pricing and Payment
- All estimates/quotes are based on our own understanding of the client’s requirements and as per the project timeline. Any changes to the project may incur additional costs that will be invoiced to the client. The client is advised to ensure their clarity to us concerning their projects.
- After accepting our quote, the client agrees to and accepts our terms and conditions. Acceptance can be verbal, by payment of deposit, signing our quote.
- The client is required to pay a deposit of 50%, negotiable at our discretion, of the agreed amount for any service delivery to begin and the remaining balance before hand over of the completed project unless otherwise agreed, in writing, between us and the client.
- All paid fees are non-refundable unless in the event that the client has overpaid for a service, of which the cost of refunding the amount is catered for by the client.
- Payment methods acceptable are bank transfer/deposit, M-Pesa Paybill and cash payments.
- Defaulting on payment may lead to a halt in delivery of services.
- Charges for any additional services over and above the estimated cost will be made known to the client and will become fully payable at the time of project acceptance.
Third Party Providers
- In fulfillment of a client’s project, we may use third party service providers to provide additional services. We are not liable for additional costs uncured while working with third party service providers. If issues arise between third party service providers and the client, we may try to get a remedy but do not guarantee to do so.
Design Credit and Work Showcase
- We may choose to insert a design credit at the footer section of the client’s work with a back link to our website. The client is not to remove the footer credit or change the link without approval from us. We may choose to showcase the clients project on our website and have a link to the client’s work.